STIGA STS 385 Review Ping Pong table
The Stiga STS 385 is a well-known tennis table that is ¾ inches thick and is regarded to be a great table overall. It might require some of your time to set it up but once it is done then you get a strong and a great table that will be there for long. It is a top-quality tournament level tennis table from established brand STIGA.
STIGA STS 385 Review
STIGA STS 385 Indoor Competition-Ready Table Tennis Table
Let us look at some of the specifications of the table that will help you decide more easily.
Some of them are listed below.
- The playability of the table is great along with the durability. It is ready for any sort of competition.
- The striping is also great and the tabletop is having a required thickness of ¾ inches.
- It has legs that are of 2”. Along with the legs, there are leg levellers.
- There are mag wheels are 5 inches thick and are provided to you with locks. So you can easily lock the wheels so that the table does not move when you are playing.
- The steel apron is of 2” and is also coated with powder.
- This table is for indoor purposes only.
- There is a clipper net of 72 inches.
This table is considered to be a heavy-duty table. The table has a rock construction that also has some really good features.
Setting up a table is really a very important step. And this step would require about two hours in this case. Also to do this you need one person along only then you would be able to do your work properly. You would require a hand drill and prefer a cordless drill to make your process much easier. It is better if you go for simpler ways because if you opt for tough ones, things will become more difficult for you.
This table cant is regarded as the professional level table tennis table but is quite close to them. The apron is of 2 inches and along with that, the tabletop is also of ¾ inches. While playing on it you will feel consistency in bounce. You can use this table for fun and play and also for recreation.
Features of STIGA STS 385 Table
The table can be folded easily so that you can move it halfway. This is preferable if you want to play solo.
One of the most important features of a table tennis table is that it can be folded. So you can fold it up when you want to. You just need to do a simple transition for it and it will be converted into the solo play table from the full tabletop.
There are castors that help in rolling easily.
One of the most favourite features of the table is that it is integrated with the ball holders. If you are among those who constantly miss the ball then you require this. Because your half time would go chasing it. With the help of ball holders you are able to play better and with more fun.
- The table has ball holders.
- It can be folded.
- It has strong aprons accurately thick.
- The assembly might take up your time and you might need another person to assemble it.
Some of the reviews of the table areas:
- It is sturdy.
- It is heavy.
- Assembly might take some time of about 2 hours.
- The table can be folded that is a plus point.
- The ball trays are also awesome.
The STIGA STS 385 is a recommended table that will let you play with fun. The table has good construction and along with that, it is out of the box with a number of perks.