JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket review
If you are a lover of the Table Tennis and scrolling the list of the premium rackets, then we are pretty much sure that you must have found JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket. In this article, we are going to share with you a detailed review, from every aspect, of this high-quality racket. We are going to share with you the features, pros and the cons of this racket. So keep reading:
The racket has been manufactured with the superior quality material along with the top class rubber which has been exclusively designed for it. The table tennis pros love this racket due to its controlled spins and sturdy material. JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket is approved by the International Table Tennis Federation.
This racket is specifically designed for those table tennis players who use the offensive playing techniques and are keen to become more aggressive in their game format. But that does not mean at all that it can be exclusively used by them only.
JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket In depth Review
This racket falls in the Spinforce series of the Joola rackets, which is available for both professional as-well-as amateur players. It has been contrived with the standards of the Olympic Games.
JOOLA Spinforce 900
Ultimate Professional Ping Pong Paddle with Carbon Layers
The table tennis players who want to evolve offensive play style and advanced spins then JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket is going to very beneficial for them.
The Top Features of JOOLA Spinforce 900
Here are the top features JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket which will force you to go for it:
1. It comes up in pre-assembled form so there is no such kind of complication to assemble the same to make it ready to play.
2. The JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket has been made with durable and long lasting quality material.
3. Its soft sponge will give you a very strong grip and control over your game.
4. The racket has been designed and made for both the beginners as-well-as the proficient of the game.
5. The blade has seven layers of the plywood. Not limited to this the material used in the blade is carbon-based.
6. The handle of the racket is very comfortable to get the grip and lead the game.
7. JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket is approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).
8. The rubber of the racket is replaceable or upgradeable for heavy use depending on your requirement. So you need not worry about the rough use of it.9. Made with the benchmarks of the Olympic games
The pros of JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket
Here are some of the positive reviews and feedback of the satisfied customers of this racket:
1. The racket’s quality is amazing and it is giving very strong hits.
2. Many of the players are pleased with the spin and speed it gives. It makes the ball hit the table harder.
3. There are several players who asserted that JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket outperforms the TT rackets made available by the other brands.
4. There is also a chunk of the satisfied customer who shopped this racket when they started to play with the defensive technique but when they shifted to the offensive game style there was no need to replace the racket. The racket can be used in both of the game styles. You can also go for many other paddles or joola paddles.
The cons of JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket
JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket has a very limited number of cons on the basis of the reviews and feedback of the actual users of it. These are as following:
1. Some of the players complained about the worn out of the rubber after a very short time span.
2. There are some other players also who say that quality is not up to the mark as expected from the price range.
3. The customer support service is very poor, complained a number of users of the JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket.
If you are quite impressed with the features and the pros of the JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket over its cons so we would suggest you go for it as it can be used in both defensive as-well-as offensive game styles and the second thing is that the paddles of the racket are replaceable which will not impact the level of your proficiency in the game.